Sunday, September 20, 2009

Painting with Light-JRN 420 Assignment #2 Part 1

This one turned out pretty cool to me. Same set up as the last one, but i took it a little farther. All of these images were taken late at night in the darkness of my bedroom.
This image was fun, but I do feel like it could have been in better focus.
I used the red light again from the back of the flash to trace around my face. I then moved back a little bit to add depth to the image and popped my hand and face with a blue paper in front of the flash.


This image was done using lighters and a pink paper in front of the flash.

2 comments:

  1. I think your photos are all interesting, however the first two seem very similar. I think my favorite is the last one, using lighters was a great idea, the flames gives an interesting look to the lines of light, I also like the drawn face, it looks like you are dressed in all black, trying to stay out of the photo, so I kind of wish I couldn't see your face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Layla, these are so lovely!! I especially like the last two. :)
    --Cassie

    ReplyDelete